Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

Do I have that spoopy vibe ? ?

Ok so I’m very fond of that spooky mysterious vibe that you see in a lot of Anime’s

and like the twilight vampires. To look this way you have to have shockingly white skin (porcelain skin). So, do I have that spoopy type of pale? I’m not searching to be told that you’re beautiful! I just need to know if I’m spooky and mysterious enough. So, do I have that extreme level of pale? Also, is my shade of pale extreme enough to cosplay juuzou on Tokyo ghoul because he’s albino. When I cosplay him I want to make it look as if he stepped out of the anime and he came to life? Most people don’t look like juuzou? This is for alternative people only because normal people don’t favor this type of aesthetic. They prefer to look tan, because they want to look “healthy” I want the opposite. 

My picture: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9k29msl5fu/?igshid=ps...

Why are you trying so hard? If this was truly your "vibe," you wouldn't be so eager to validate yourself by asking strangers on the internet. Just do your thing and stop trying so damn hard. Whatever your aesthetic is, people can ALWAYS TELL when you're trying too damn hard to fit in. Stop it.

• kelvin

you still look like someone from the walking dead