Can I order iv therapy supplies from home. ?

Without a license.  If so, where? Interested in vit c iv therapy 

I know vitamin c is available orally. Intravenous vit c therapy is known to cure viral infections. Iv therapy works because our body only absorbs so much vit c orally.  But it's expensive to go to a natural doctor for treatment , which is why I'm asking if I can get the supplies myself.  

I would be very careful with what my bloodstream enter. IV therapy for what - if I am permitted to ask?

• k w

dunno for sure, BUT as a back up you may want to remember this, that 'Liposomal vitamin c' , just don't get soy, it's a known hormone disrupter.....I used some made with sunflower it worked for me.

Rather than possibly overdose and contaminate your body, open yourself to sepsis and blood clots, why not just do oral vitamin c therapy.  Worried about calorie or don’t like putting strange things in your body?

legally no            (and why? vit C is readily available orally)

• kelvin

no but you can get some therapy