Balut Eggs?

I ordered some and shipped on july 2th from metzer farm. And I still haven't received it even though they ship it by usps priority mail and they usually on time in two days. So anyone know if the eggs is still safe to cook and eat after that long of  a transit?

Filipinos have superior complex

• kswck2

Depends on how they were packaged. They may not be good any longer, especially if they were sitting on a loading dock in the heat for too long. Try tracking the package and contact Metzer Farm to see when they were shipped. 

In my youth, our family sold eggs to the "cream and egg man" who forwarded them to packers. We would hold them for a week in our basement that was about 54° F.  If the henfruit is in an un-insulated truck in 100° heat, they would probably spoil. Put a trace on the parcil, and refuse the delivery if it comes on the fourth or later day.