How do I turn off Emergency Amber alerts on Samsung Galaxy S10e?

Apparently a kid was kidnapped in Kansas. Because some random person couldn't be responsible and actually watch their child like they're supposed to I'm now getting Amber alerts at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep. Who the hell cares it's not my responsibility to protect another person's child. 

That's why we have the Police for. Its not my job to keep an eye out for a kid that isn't even mine. I'd like to know how to turn off these annoying alerts on a Samsung Galaxy S10e so I can actually have a decent night's sleep for once. Just answer the damn question I Don't want people telling me that I'm a cold bastard for not worrying about a kid that was kidnapped. I don't have kids and never will want them. They're loud annoying and completely useless for 16 years and even then you have to force them to get a job.

Aren't you the pillar of the community?  You need to go through the messaging app.

I put my phone on airplane mode every night so I dont get those alerts until I wake up. Or you can put your phone on silent and set it where your phone rings when its your favourite callers just incase if its an emergency

I would help you but I don't care that it's waking you up.