Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

Any suggestions for daily meal plan ?

I'm stuck on Saturday , I'm going to have the same meals each day to save time and money. Same meals I mean same basic ingredients just a different side to it. So far Ive got; 

Mon: chips, Tues: fresh fish, wend:, cooked meal, Thursday: tinned fish, Friday: homemade takeawy. , Saturday ( your idea) , Sunday: roast ( meat and veg) . Will give best answer! 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • A
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Make the Sunday roast and veggies a little bigger and have the leftovers on Monday, then shift the week to cover Sat

• 4 weeks ago

pasta night!  or vegetarian night, or taco night....or soup night....

I'd go with pasta-so many pastabilities!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Whole small chicken or cornish hen. Rub the flesh with a mixture of dried sage, salt and pepper, stuff the cavity with 1/2 lemon and 1/2 sweet onion. You can rub the chicken with melted butter before seasoning. 

Serve with whole roasted baby potatoes, mixed with fresh rosemary, minced garlic and oil. 

If you have enough leftovers, make soup the next day while your roast is cooking. 

• 4 weeks ago

I love roast beef because of it's future uses as a leftover. My favorite is thin-sliced left-over beef in a stirfry or stroganoff. Do that on Tuesday or Wednesday and the shuffle will take care of Saturday.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

On Saturday lunchtime we usually have a late Breakfast / Brunch meal,

Maybe a potato hash / breakfast strata casserole, [like a savoury bread pudding], served with warm tomato salsa or baked [Boston] beans.

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Pizza night............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.