Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why females have low libido and why men are cursed with a monster sex drive?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes it's pretty sad how males suffer extreme hornieness while it is extreme opposite with females.

• 1 month ago

I disagree, I’m a female with a really high sex drive

• 1 month ago

Um. Women often have a decent libido. It just needs someone to engage it.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because nature intended males to procreate profligately and for females to only mate between pregnancies. This was so that women had the time to care for their infants before producing another. We only have two breasts after all and this was lllooonnnggg before formula was invented. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not true. Only females can't admit having a sexual appetite without being labelled as an easy slut.

• 1 month ago

Not so.  I was assigned male at birth and went for a year when I was about twenty without even noticing that I was neither interested in having sexual partners nor feeling the urge to masturbate.  It's a patriarchal myth used to justify the idea that men are entitled to women's bodies.

• Jon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not so, women are just more selective, and will only show sexual interest in men who meet specific requirements. Once all her boxes are ticked....whoosh...

• 1 month ago

Most women of 'child bearing age' and beyond do have high libido's and want and need 'sex' just as much and in some cases more than men.  Our bodies are designed to want sex, this need is greater during Ovulation.  These women are usually called 'sluts' or other negative terms or told that they are unnatural or shamed.  

Young and inexperienced men and women, read all about it online, that it becomes the 'normal', when in reality many women have to abstain, as they feel it's unfeminine to feel 'horny' all the time.The main reason why women in long term relationships/marriages, decline to have sex with their male partner, is due to work life stress, sexual boredom, lack of privacy (if children live within the home) or annoyance of the many petty grievances within the normal day to day living....

Lv 4
    1 month ago

Dude, wake up, seriously. 

Dont assume that bitsches arent into sex just because bitsches dont seem to be into sex with you. 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your ignorance is showing 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yep and some men can not control it, that's how bad it is. Men rape millions of people every year worldwide. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.