Website used for picking classes?

So I'm restarting school in a masters program and for the life of me I cant remember what site I used to pick out classes during my undergrad. It was not school specific. It had a full list of courses and which teachers taught what and the grades given for each class. It even had reviews for each teacher. It made it really easy to pick which teacher you wanted since some, for even the same class, would give out almost all As and others had a C avg. You just added your school and got to look through a catalog of all the classes offered and the grades received in each.

I think you're talking about Rate my Professor. It's not valid however- students with complaints are much more likely to post on there than those who were happy. Also, at my school, there was a teacher with a similar name to mine, and her students posted reviews under my name. I was able to inform the site that I had never taught the courses the students were reviewing, and they took the reviews down- but that happens all the time.