American, which citizens would you prohibit from entering your country, apart from Mexicans?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Indians

Iranians

Germans

Chinese

Believe it or not, these are all politically and national security motivated. Indians come here with the intent of just getting a better education and then they stay here because why bother going back to their crappy country. 

Iranians because they do hate the USA, will carry that mindset over here, raise their kids to despise our country, and then kids, having been brainwashed by their immigrant parents are more likely to carry out a terrorist attack. 

Germans because if no German can move here, then that includes Germany's nazis, right wing extremists, etc.. 

China, again because of the dislike for the USA and them already having a record obtaining information that they then hand over to their home country's government. 

Mexicans are in fact very nice people, but they need to accept that they just can't walk right in to our country. They need to go through the process. 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Any from the old Soviet  Union.

Those from mainland  China

Any whose DNA said they were related to Trump

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No particular nation's citizens should be excluded.  Everyone should have the right to apply and be granted or refused based only on that person's individual background.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why would we permit any citizen from entering the country?!?

It's non-citizens you should be concerned with.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Troy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I wouldn't let anyone come in without saying howdy first. Just good manners. Maybe add in a passport and a drug dog then were good to go. 

• Dze
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont prohibit anyone from coming here if they can pay their own way and speak the language .. walking in with 'no checking' and expecting my tax dollars to support them is bullsht ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.