Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Would this be appropriate in court?

Hello, it's Jeremy Neill here again.

I have been a police officer for 6 and a half years, I was recently taken to court because of a complaint that was made against me, I did not help a man in the street who took ill in front of me. He had this coughing episode where blood was coming up and I did not react in an appropriate way.

Instead, another man helped him & called for an ambulance. I noticed that  other people were standing recording the man on their phones, so I decided to do the same thing - this is why a complaint was made against me.

Anyway, I just wondered if chewing bubble gum and blowing medium sized bubbles with it, would be appropriate in a court room? I tend to get nervous in situations where in in the spotlight and chewing bubble gum tends to calm me down a little. Any tips and advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

This isn't any more believable than your other stories.

Troll fail.

No Donut.

• J

I’m sure you’re a troll but I’ll answer anyway. As a cop, you should serve and protect. If a person is in need of medical attention, you are supposed to help them while waiting for an ambulance. Chewing gum in court is considered disrespectful. But any cop who behaves like that should be fired regardless of any stupid bubble gum. 

A good story has to be believable.  Your story isn't.

• Bruce

You have nothing to worry about because you will not be going to court. According to a previous question, this happened recently. It would not have made it to court that fast. 

What a complete and utter load of rubbish.  No PO in his right mind would post something this serious on a chat site like YA.  Sorry Skippy but this is just an epic f****d up fable.

Who took the written exam for you?

Your questions and need for attention are sad, truly sad.  Have you ever considered therapy?

Your life must be empty.

In 6 1/2 years, the police academy will LAUGH at your application.