Help my Gaming PC stutters and freezes when playing :(.?

Hello I recently built my PC I have an i7 9800k, RTX 2080ti and 32gs of ram at 3200hz. After playing for a couple of hours I decided to overclock the CPU But it would crash on start up or after playing a game for a couple of minutes so I set the setting back to default in the bios. Then I was able to play but the game freezes around every 30 to 45 seconds for a couple of seconds. I tried overclocking the CPU both in the bios and with the AI optimized option. Could it be that the over clogged voltage messed some thing with the ram or the CPU? Thanks.

Did you try going into the BIOS and "Load Optimized Defaults" or try disconnecting the coin battery for 30 minutes with the PC not plugged into the wall. Some motherboards have a Clear CMOS jumper or a BIOS reset button, did you happen to try that?

• Lv 7

reset your BIOS to Defaults. then uninstall the AI program, and see if it still gives you problems.