Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Husband Wants A Divorce?

My husband is a hard worker and a good provider. But he is clingy and boring. Hardly talks and every activity i plan. We were married when i was 16 and now its been over 20 years. My house is run down because he doesnt want to fix anything. So now i have a boyfriend. But my broke boyfriend moved 100 miles away because he cant afford this area. This current area where i live with my husband is near my work. Now both men are giving me ultimatums. What do i do?

Get a divorce, and break up with your boyfriend. Have time for your self. Enjoy your self, someone perfect for you will come around. 

• boj

If he wants a divorce give it to him because the court will grant it anyway. As for fixing your house if no one wants to pay for it, either save money and pay contractor to fix it or move.

• Tj

Get a divorce and move on.

You are asking this quite a bit too late.  Here are your choices:  #1 - married to you, boring and clingy; #2 - cheated with you but cannot afford an average standard of living.

You say your husband wants a divorce and go on to say both men are giving you ultimatums.  It's one or the other.

I'd flip a coin to decide between the losers.

The short answer is that you do not engage in an affair while you are still married to someone. You work through your problems, or end the marriage, and THEN you take up with someone else. Otherwise, its unethical, someone always gets hurt, and it could be you, as well.