Tim asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Is there a certain look to a poster on Yaqui News comments?

A week ago a guy died from corona and he made a post online saying don’t be an idiot like him because he went to a party and knew there was a risk of getting it. He was 51 and was heavy and one guy said he looks like 2/3 of the guys who post on Yahoo News comments.

Would you say there’s a certain look to most posters of Yahoo News, or any site and if there is one where you think there’s a look what site and how do they usually appear?https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtm... to post this a couple times, and no response, on both here and Reddit, but I changed it up and made it more inclusive. 

Yahoo not Yaqui, just an autocorrect. Weirdly I think a guy I was befriended with is part Yaqui or something like that. 

More funny that the only one people respond of 6 of these I did has a big typo. 

just watched "nothing to declare" 2 entitled gay obese gammon aussie chavs whinging because they were searched ................ ohh dorothy

It's quite a sexist and racist question, assuming that only white men post on Yahoo.