Roger Stone getting away with crime thanks to his pal Trump your thoughts?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

For "crimes" that never effected the larger "crime" from being dropped. If a "crime" falls in a forest and it doesn't make it to court, it is really a crime?

• 1 month ago

Think about this, Anyone who has a Tattoo of Nixon on his back has to be a real Nut Job. Trump and Stone are cut from the same cloth. Two Peas in a Pod

• 1 month ago

what crime.................................

• nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you forget barry pardoned many drug felons while he was in office, didn't see anyone complaining about that, by the way why raid a guys house at early dawn like he was some criminal,, than take CNN along during the raid,, all a set up..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont think thats true

• 1 month ago

My first thought was "unbelievable". Then I remembered who commuted the sentence. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think trump has anything to do with it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think Dick Nixon is rolling in his grave going, "DAMN IT! THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD'VE DONE!!!"

• 1 month ago

Oh yeah, Roger Stone - - they sent more guys to arrest him than they used to kill Bin Laden

• 1 month ago

It is an atrocious violation of our Constitution.  In other words, it is something to be expected in tRumpworld.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.