Roger Stone getting away with crime thanks to his pal Trump your thoughts?

For "crimes" that never effected the larger "crime" from being dropped. If a "crime" falls in a forest and it doesn't make it to court, it is really a crime?

Think about this, Anyone who has a Tattoo of Nixon on his back has to be a real Nut Job. Trump and Stone are cut from the same cloth. Two Peas in a Pod

what crime.................................

• nappa

Did you forget barry pardoned many drug felons while he was in office, didn't see anyone complaining about that, by the way why raid a guys house at early dawn like he was some criminal,, than take CNN along during the raid,, all a set up..

i dont think thats true

My first thought was "unbelievable". Then I remembered who commuted the sentence. 

i dont think trump has anything to do with it

I think Dick Nixon is rolling in his grave going, "DAMN IT! THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD'VE DONE!!!"

Oh yeah, Roger Stone - - they sent more guys to arrest him than they used to kill Bin Laden

It is an atrocious violation of our Constitution.  In other words, it is something to be expected in tRumpworld.