Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

I've had my tampon in for 3 days straight will i be okay?

I just took it out an hour ago.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Must have smelled wonderful.  

• 2 weeks ago

That's not safe, you could easily have an infection, you shouldn't leave your tampon in for more than 7 hours

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

WHY would you leave a tampon inside yourself for 3 days straight and never change it for a fresh tampon?  Gross! In 3 days' time, it would be stinking!! 

Don't try to tell me that you "forgot" that you had a tampon inside yourself. A woman doesn't "forget" that she has a tampon inside herself; if for no other reason than that the string on the end of the tampon would be hanging out of her vagina. She would SEE the string!

• 3 weeks ago

You're gonna get toxic shock syndrome if you keep doing that 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

How?!? Just keep an eye out for any feverish, cramping sorta symptoms and if you get any go to A&E straight away it could be serious especially if there was a lot or blood absorbed into the tampon.. bacteria can grow fast. never do that again! wish u the best x

• 3 weeks ago

i would hope so, maybe you should change it more often

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Must be a really slow night.  No girl/woman is this stupid.  NONE of what you posted here is even remotely plausible due to the fact that the tampon would have been over saturated.  It would be impossible to keep it in any longer than a day.  Troll better next time dimwit.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. You've probably got an infection. Also how did it not fall out?

• 3 weeks ago

Should be fine. You are a minger though!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.