Does being obese make your penis smaller and cause erectile dysfunction ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It does not make your penis smaller but if your belly expands around your penis it may look smaller. Yes being fat can lead to many health problems like high blood pressure and high cholesterol which can cause erectile dysfunction. It's also possible to be overweight and still be healthy and not have any erection issues at all.

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

They say that to the obese ones they are seen the smallest penis by the excess of fat, but if they make exercises it can improve and turn but big.      

• 3 weeks ago

Naturally skinny guys definitely have bigger penises. Better blood flow lol. My dude is not tall and is thin and we joke that it’s bigger than he is lol. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes and yes.

That’s why the older I get the more I work out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Being obese does cause the penis to be smaller, from 1" to 1/5" . Your doctor will confirm that. Even "Doctor Oz" said it on TV last year.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

the fatter you get the bigger your penis gets

• balan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you are obse th pens gets hdden in the thigh muscles and hence looks small . Try to redue your weight around bwelly button so the cock will reappear with full vigor .Regards. 

• Cactus
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

An obese man's penis looks smaller for sure and it may cause erectile dysfunction.It's a fact.

• 4 weeks ago

No, but voting Republican or joining the NRA makes it vanish altogether.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.