Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Should I do a line before my guests arrive?

I'm having a little socially-distant pool party in Santa Monica, and usually during my shindigs, we'll throw on some golden oldies, sip champagne out of spoons, sing the pledge, and listen to Steve Jackson's best books-on-tape from 1945 and 2018. But this time, I was wondering if I should sniff a little nose candy before anyone arrives, just so I go into the party with the right energy, you know? Sometimes my energy isn't right when the festivities begin, and then it taints the entire affair. Thoughts?

You like to live on the wild side, don't you?  Great story.

Man has been sprayed with an insecticide......spread through sickness and just a drop is needed in infest......Very dangerous it is and that includes the Flu.......You must help fight this poison from following a path to your door where the innocent  could be found guilty for spreading it...... 

Line dancing is a bit old fashioned. Maybe do like a ramba or something.