Is the LGBT movement getting a little out of hand?

• Prince

Consider the sense of your own question. You refer to something being "out of hand" and therefore you must've considered it to be "in hand" at some previous point; however, you cannot tell us how you ever thought that the movement used to be "in hand" because you have no clear conception of what it having been in hand even was. Nor can you explain the necessity of it being in hand. You are thinking in sentence fragments not complete thoughts.

• Paul

Trying to force society at large to accept psychosocial disorders as normal is more than a little out of hand.

"a little out of hand?"

That is a broad statement.  I wish you have included some sort of supporting links and explained what in them concerned you.  

The fact you have not suggest its all in your head.

Yeah I think LGBT people are getting too aggressive and assertive. They have too many rights now, and the more rights LGBT people have, the fewer rights religious conservatives like me have. They are taking over. 

Is THE RIGHTS / REPUBLICANS VILIFICATION OF THE OTHER / THE MINORITY getting a little out of hand?

Thanks for asking, and YES it's been out of control from the moment they started it.

I see no sign of that; what makes you say that?

• Jake

Yes only because crazy folks affiliate their outrageous beliefs-lifestyles with the gay community. Their absurd ideologies are often heard over rational same sex couples or people who have successfully transitioned from one sex to another. Feminist, BLM, child molesters, libtards, special snowflakes, transtrenders, fag-hags, polygamist, sexual deviants, and social justice warriors make a mockery out of the movement. The following groups do not represent the LGBT community and should not associate themselves with our kind. We need more pragmatic people speaking upon our behalf instead of a bunch of nut jobs who want to hop on the bandwagon. 

INHO the right wing religious zealots and similar social right is more than a little out of hand.  They have the right to practice religion any way they want, but they have no right to impose their beliefs on the rest of society.  

I've seen videos of crazy sjw's but I've never encountered one in real life. Most people are normal and reasonable. And never mind the silly snowflakes who get "offended" over basic scientific facts about men and women. They're morons and need to get an effing life.

Not at all, no.