Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can you fix frizzy hair? ?

I have wavy hair that always gets frizzy. I try not to use heat but I can never get it to look nice so I end up straightening it. Every piece of hair curls at a weird angle, so instead of having nice waves I get this bush of messy hair. And it hurts to comb it. At this point I’ve tried many hair masks, shampoos, and conditioners but nothing has worked. Is there anything else I could try?

OGX shampoo will get rid of the frizz and dryness. I use the ARGAN oil shampoo and conditioner. It was an amazing difference right after the first use. Walmart sells them for 6.99 each.  I don't use any heat on my hair. This is what causes frizz and dryness.  You may want to have your hair trimmed, as well. 

• Isabel

First of all, don't brush it.  Use a curly hair shampoo and conditioner.  Splurge for the fancy kind without all the additive nonsense.   A year ago, I started shampooing and conditioning with my head upside down, dabbing with a towel, then wrapping up in a different towel.  I take the towel down, and it bam, it looks cute!  My frizz problem is a thing of the past.