Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Today I saw a Level 1 user ask 8 troll questions without losing any points. Are those new features of Yahoo Answers?

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Questions stopped costing points back in December of 2019, as is evident in the Points table here https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo no Longer Collects Points they made a Change as of December 2019 Asking Questions are Free now 

The only way you can lose Points now is if someone Reports your Questions or Answers and it gets Deleted 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yep. Troll question are point free. 

• 1 month ago

Yahoo stopped charging 5 pts. to ask a question awhile ago........giving trolls the ability to ask the same lame troll questions endlessly now  without losing any points for it. 

Greatttttttttttt. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I find it strange that a level 1 user can ask more than 5 questions in one day.

----

Carol, your answer doesn't appear here.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yea I believe it was new thing while back where they dont take away points when asking or even answering(if not mistaken) questions

• Yes, it is a change from about 19 Dec of last year when points & levels were changed by Verizon Media.  Now you do not lose any points when you ask a question and if you give a favorite answer you get 6 points, not 3 as before.  But the number of questions a level one can make  is still one day is 5...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.