Questioning my sexuality again?

So I know for a fact I don’t like men romantically but I do like them sexually but I also love women romantically and sexually,is it bad to say I only like men sexually also wtf would I even be considered??

Homoromantic bisexual.

Source(s): Panromantic grey asexual, here. Sometimes, as in my case..? And also, as in your case..? People's sexual orientation does NOT align with their romantic orientation, and vice versa. Which is why it's important to have labels that allow us to talk about them separately. This is ESPECIALLY common in the asexual community. But can also on occasion apply to non-aces, like you.
  • Jake

That would be called bisexuality. Hence the fact you're sexually attracted to both genders. It's not rocket science. Maybe if you pursued more men you might make some emotional connections as well as physical ones with them.