MOUSE KEEPS FREEZING?

So i have a semi-corded mouse so basically its a cord that you can take off if you want to, its a logitech g703 lightspeed and i play games but recently my mouse kept freezing occasionally so i have to unplug the cord and plug it back in, For it to work again! i dont know what to do, i have factory reset, check for virsus, updated all my drivers, and i even bought a new mouse, i thought my old one was faulty so i got a new mouse that was the same model the logitech g703 lightspeed and its happening again, it keeps freezing!! what do i do? 

SPECS

Gpu- Geforce Gtx 750TI

Ram- 16GB

CPU- Intel i7 4th gen

2 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I experienced the same thing with my Logitech wireless trackball. It works intermittently on my desktop but not on other desktop models and my laptops. If there's a battery, replace it. If that doesn't solve it, it's a resource conflict. You can try plugging it to another USB port. If, despite using all other ports, the problem stays, you need to use another model of mouse.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does your mouse have a battery? If so, it needs replacing. Every time my mouse freezes, it's the battery. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.