MOUSE KEEPS FREEZING?

So i have a semi-corded mouse so basically its a cord that you can take off if you want to, its a logitech g703 lightspeed and i play games but recently my mouse kept freezing occasionally so i have to unplug the cord and plug it back in, For it to work again! i dont know what to do, i have factory reset, check for virsus, updated all my drivers, and i even bought a new mouse, i thought my old one was faulty so i got a new mouse that was the same model the logitech g703 lightspeed and its happening again, it keeps freezing!! what do i do? 

SPECS

Gpu- Geforce Gtx 750TI

Ram- 16GB

CPU- Intel i7 4th gen

• keerok

I experienced the same thing with my Logitech wireless trackball. It works intermittently on my desktop but not on other desktop models and my laptops. If there's a battery, replace it. If that doesn't solve it, it's a resource conflict. You can try plugging it to another USB port. If, despite using all other ports, the problem stays, you need to use another model of mouse.

Does your mouse have a battery? If so, it needs replacing. Every time my mouse freezes, it's the battery.