Is this considered sexual harassment?

My dad made a PowerPoint presentation a few months ago on Valentine's Day for his employees at work. He didn't create the PowerPoint to make anyone feel uncomfortable, nor did he do it out of malice or hatred. He stated at the beginning that it was a way for employees to connect with their spouses or loved ones. Many of his employees found the PowerPoint humorous and enjoyed it very much, as did I (I helped him make it).

But just this week, one of his female coworkers accused him of sexually harassing her over some of the images in the PowerPoint. She claimed that she felt uncomfortable with some of them, but I don't know how or why, since none of the images my dad and I used were in any way explicit or graphic. The worst they showed was just a little skin, but no nudity at all.

But because of that, my dad is in danger of getting terminated. Really, the only reason I feel that she is doing this is because my dad terminated her sister last week due to frequent tardies with no excuses.

But what I want to know is what should my dad and I do to help prove that there was no ill intent behind the PowerPoint to prove our case?

Prove to whom?  She's a trouble maker.  Set her up to fire her - soon.

There is only one thing that can or will be done: the Power Point presentation will be reviewed by management for a determination if they feel, in fact,  it meets the criteria of sexual harassment. If they say it does not, this woman can still seek legal counsel to explore if a sexual harassment lawsuit can possibly be successful. A person in a supervisory role, however, that distributes a self-made presentation, that is sexual in nature, to other employees, especially those in his change, demonstrates seriously terrible judgement. Regardless if the presentation is  legally considered sexual harassment, the failing in judgement could have a negative affect on his employment.

He should probably go to management right now and explain that it was a waste of company time to do a presentation regarding the personal lives of the workers and that he'll never do it again. Aside from harassment allegations, this just isn't what the employer is paying them all to be doing. 

Apparently, your idea of harmless photos and content is different from hers.  What can your dad do?  Nothing.  The damage is already done.

It is possible it could be, yes.  Why would he ever think that was a good idea to do at work? The intent DOES NOT MATTER.  

This is insanity, not sexual harassment!

this is why men are afraid of relationships