Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My ex recently got dumped by her boyfriend and I want her back?

We always had good relations with her.

After she got dumped she was really sad and was crying most of the time. 

By good relations i mean we text each other and care about each other.

But last night I asked her whats up and she replied with a screenshot and she was explaining to someone how she was out with a guy and he started hugging her and they kissed like 2-3 times and i felt that feeling like sinking into the ground 

We love each other I am sure 

Cause we had an “ex trip” if i can call it 

Me and my best friend and our exes which are best friends too and there we slept together and we  hugged it was so passionately

But what should I do should I talk to her I am scared of loosing her as a friend

But also I think if shes already with that guy we must stop texting and having contact with each other cause that hurts me and her I believe

We even had a small talk about that but she was like uggh I shouldn't have told you that and deleted everything

Anything would help thanks 

• Tj

There is a reason why she is your ex. Time to move on and forget about her.

She's probably a 4 or 5 but you're still dating her.

You seem to be blinding yourself.  If she did love you, she never would have left you. Not keep going after others.  

How about you Pray to GOD and ask GOD for help and understanding here

If you want to date her then be upfront and ask her. Regret isn't a good thing nor is guessing other's mind. Best to put it out there and accept their decision.