Questioning my sexuality?

Here it goes.....

I'm a 28 year old woman who is now dating a woman. My feelings for her are more leaning towards a friendship, but I'm attracted to her. Growing up I've always been attracted to women. I used to have the biggest thing for RIHANNA! I was like 14 dreaming about her. I've been with many guys. I fell madly in love with one. I'm confused about my sexuality what should I do?

//-,-\\

Sėxuality is never set in-stone & changes w/ågė

+ ėxpėriėnce too which why most will becômė 

A•sėxual by age 65sh so enjoy being you fôr now

my chick !

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

• Craig

If you truly can sexually respond to her as you have done with men in the past, then you are simply a bisexual person.  There's nothing unusual about that - we just don't address it, culturally-speaking.

What to do?  Why do you need to "do" anything?  Just follow what intrigues you.  If you want to be a close woman friend, then do that.  If you want to have sex and she wants to have sex, then do that.  What's to question?  It's simple - do whatever you are moved to do, and don't do the things that don't interest you.

We don't go through life by determining what pigeonhole we are supposed to be in, and then conforming our behaviour to that particular pigeonhole's instruction booklet.  There ARE NO instruction booklets for you to keep in your purse and refer to for instructions on how to BE.  You just BE.  That's all there is, no matter who you are attracted to, who you feel for, or what sort of sex acts you enjoy.

• Amy

So you're saying you're only sexually attracted to women, but only in love with men?