Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why does my ex gf miss me and want me back?

She's Catholic and I'm Muslim. Aren't christians genetically born to hate muslims???

Marry her and find out, the hard way.

Maybe the sex was good maybe you were a good person to her, maybe she's still in love with you, maybe she realises what she had and lost. Maybe whoever she left you for didn't come up to her expectations so she thinks she can get back with you instead.

Also as a Christian, I was not "genetically born to hate Muslims" I was taught you shouldn't hate anyone. But people do hate, and they shouldn't, that is why there are so many bad things going on in the world. 

No, but to tolerate your faith shows weakness in their own

Ask my Muslim friends if I hate them.  And don't ask silly questions.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

She probably misses you because you keep moving. 

Aren't you the fool.

Catholic isn't Christian.  And nobody hates muslims.  But muslim beliefs lead to hell because they reject the truths that the Lord Jesus Christ is God and Savior.  And catholic isn't Christian because catholic also leads to hell because it teaches works for salvation.  So get away from islam and catholic.  And instead, believe the truth.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

obviously it has nothing to do with religion, get over yourself

• Donald

No one hates people due to ethnicity or DNA. 

Bigotry is learned.

be careful what you take in as a fact.

• 🦋

It doesnt matter what relugion u are to love someone