So now the democrat party wants us to boycott a Hispanic owned food supplier because the ceo met with our President ?

How hypocritical is that?

No, it's because of what he said when he met with the President.

Do they...........

• Bye

Boy do you have some catching up to do. Goya Foods is an American company - look it up.

And CEO Robert Unanue didn’t just meet with Trump - he publicly praised Trump, saying the country was "so blessed to have you as our leader". Of course you know that part already and are just lying.

• xg6

How's that right wing boycott of the NFL going?

The mental instability of a company CEO doesn't justify boycotting that company's products.

• TB12

Well then you should show your support for them by going double down on buying only Goya products,,, which I could rightly assume would be the first time you ever purchased a Goya product.

But then Goya is marketed towards the Hispanic community,,,,

Tough decision for y'all,,, do you support Goya to show solidarity,, or do you not support them due to their support of Hispanic immigration,,,

• Sam

Dump is pure scum, anyone that is for him I am against.

Very very hypocritical. I'm gonna buy Goya Products every time I shop.

• Toast

Free speech for me but not for thee is a liberal mantra. 

Democrats hate anyone that think's differently. They claim to be open minded but in reality they're some of the most close minded people imaginable.