So now the democrat party wants us to boycott a Hispanic owned food supplier because the ceo met with our President ?

How hypocritical is that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, it's because of what he said when he met with the President.

• 1 month ago

Do they...........

• Bye
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Boy do you have some catching up to do. Goya Foods is an American company - look it up.

And CEO Robert Unanue didn’t just meet with Trump - he publicly praised Trump, saying the country was "so blessed to have you as our leader". Of course you know that part already and are just lying.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How's that right wing boycott of the NFL going?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The mental instability of a company CEO doesn't justify boycotting that company's products.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well then you should show your support for them by going double down on buying only Goya products,,, which I could rightly assume would be the first time you ever purchased a Goya product.

But then Goya is marketed towards the Hispanic community,,,,

Tough decision for y'all,,, do you support Goya to show solidarity,, or do you not support them due to their support of Hispanic immigration,,,

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dump is pure scum, anyone that is for him I am against.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very very hypocritical. I'm gonna buy Goya Products every time I shop.

• Toast
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Free speech for me but not for thee is a liberal mantra. 

• 1 month ago

Democrats hate anyone that think's differently. They claim to be open minded but in reality they're some of the most close minded people imaginable. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.