Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Does white lives matter offended you?

Are you a snowflake

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'm so sick of all this crap I could puke.

• 4 weeks ago

People come from all over the world to be near us and they are coming here for something . I think it is because white lives matter . They come here to make it big and if they don't , they can always blame us for failure . Its a win win .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As a white person I don't feel oppressed. Propping them up is white privilege. I see black people suffering inequality/profiling.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A little. White lives didn’t matter to trump after mass shootings done by whites.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nope. We need to start white lives matter movement in South Africa. 

• Bye
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It doesn’t “offended” (sic) me, but it immediately outs you as someone who doesn’t understand power dynamics. Nobody needs reminding that white lives matter because white people are not being murdered in droves by government employees solely because of their skin color.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. For equality, there should be a ------------lives matter for every race 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not me personally but when "white lives matter" is a white supremacist slogan mocking "black lives matter" there will be people justifiably offended.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. Your grammar offends me, though

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

offended u???? STOP ACTING LIKE AN ADULT, 10 YR OLD CHILD

U could say that too if it weren't for the police officers who love to hunt down blacks

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.