Liza asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

My Black German Shepherd is angry on me. What should I do?

You should read Cesar Milan’s books. A dog that gets angry at its master frequently is one that may eventually attack its master, along with possibly other people and/or animals. But Cesar Milan has successfully rehabilitated dogs like that from the edge, including pit bulls. Please read before you do anything else. It’s not too late. 

Pretend (1) you aren't racist; (2) you have an iota of common sense; (3) you don't suck at trolling; (4) you don't have a desperate need for attention, i.e., mental health issues.

Perhaps your pony tail is too tight and is cutting off the blood flow to your brain.

Act your age instead of your shoesize in that case

Angry ON you?  Let me guess.  Public education, 12 years old.  Your comment is a not cleverly disguised racist comment.

Your parents must be so proud.  

"..angry on you" ?  Push him off,  You are an idiot for not training your dog little tiny itsy bitty troll.

Buy it some flowers

Go to the vet and get it put down, NOW. 

• Show it who's boss.  (He probably already knows)