Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

How bad is it to mainly pizza for 9 months?

I'm 21 years old and ever since my mom started making me pay for my own food I have been eating pizza pretty much for every meal it's been about 9 months. I do it because it's the cheapest thing for me to eat as I work in a pizza place I get it free. I do occasionally eat something else but not too often since I have never liked spending money on food. How bad is it to eat like that?

• k w

pizza, is not food, a snack maybe or an appetizer, but not food ! but you're having a good time killing yourself.....

You need to eat more veggies.

• keerok

You do whatever to survive for the time being. Just make sure everything you save will lead to a better future.

At your age you can get away with it. Enjoy it while you can!

While pizza isn’t the worst thing one can incorporate on what’s called a jag diet, it’s best to include other nutrients and probably take vitamins