Should I fall for a guy I don’t want to like?

So I’ve been FWB with my guy best friend for a few months now and it’s been great, but I think I’m starting to like him more than that. I get jealous, I think about him all the time, I do everything I can to try make him like me, but 

I also don’t want to be with him for so many reasons. I don’t like his family or his friends, he doesn’t have a stable job, I don’t think he’s boyfriend material, and I definitely wouldn’t trust him to be loyal in a relationship. Everything is telling me not to be with him but I can’t shake these feelings I have? Maybe these feelings are just very strong FWB feelings? I’m not sure, please help!

• Teal

The point of FWB is to be uncomplicated. If you have become so attached that you feel possessive of him and can't keep your own options open, then it's time to end it. You aren't compatible as a couple and it doesn't sound like he is interested anyway. There is no point in pursuing more with him. If you continue as his FWB, you will get hurt when he dates other people and will miss out on opportunities with better guys. Cut off his benefits and distance yourself until you are over your crush.

FWB and females do not work.

We date people in order to determine the suitability of that someone to be a mate and to be a parent. 

You two are just f#cking.

What’s your endgame here? Do you want children and a family? At least maybe sometime in the future?

He doesn’t consider you wife material. He doesn’t consider you a parent material. You are just a convenient receptacle for having fun. Females can’t handle that fact.

If you were ever to become serious then you would have to do with his awful family. This is a dealbreaker. I suggest you to stop banging and go find other people to date.

I would not want him. 

How about you pray to GOD and ask GOD?