Atheists, what is your opinion of Rayshard Brooks?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I support Garrett Rolfe. He shot that drunk idiot in self defense.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think it's sad that Brooks Brothers had to declare bankruptcy. I'm assuming he was one of the brothers.

• James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He didn't deserve to die. He was being responsible for NOT driving (or doing anything else for that matter) under the influence. His "crime" was falling asleep and blocking other patrons in a fast-food drive through, because it's SO inconvenient having to drive around someone.

Everything was fine until someone decided to call the cops and stir up trouble.

EDIT: By the way, even if had been a criminal, a crook, a murderer, a rapist, et. al. he shouldn't have been shot to death by the cops. That's why we have due process. In order to protect the innocent and wrongfully accused, we assume the innocence of a person until proven otherwise in a court of law. It's not up to cops to decide whether or not someone gets to live or die.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Drunk driver who contributed to his death by his own poor choice and actions.  Why?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I son't have one. I've never heard of him/her/it.

• 4 weeks ago

I didn't know the man,

but I doubt he deserved to be executed

for getting drunk

and falling asleep in his car.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's not as entertaining as his cousin Garth.

• 4 weeks ago

If there is some evidence or indication he exists, I will conclude that he is at least possible

• 4 weeks ago

I do not know who Rayshard Brooks is so I do not have an opinion.

Being an atheist just means I don't believe gods are real. It is a personal realisation that is unrelated to anyone else or their beliefs or actions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.