How shall I start, well, I'm keeping it simple... My dream since 2-3 years is to become a kpop idol and I'm ready to do anything for it...?

...I have good vocals, and I can rap too but again my parents are so against it like I'm applying for some terrorist group or something like that, my mother was kinda allowing me earlier but because of my dad she refused * heartbroken *. They made me delete everything related to kpop in my phone (Including VLive TT) thats fine but they think people are bad there and some fights are happening there everyday and I'll die there or something, they told me that if I forget about it or kinda distract myself from my goal and then after some weeks(or maybe months) I'll think how stupid I was with that goal of mine (and blah blah blah). I tried it though, but I can't forget it and I'm sure that I have to become an idol, what I really wanna ask is if I can go to Korea on my own(just kidding), I'm sure I have to become an idol so I need help telling my parents and convincing them to let me do this and they also don't have any confusion regarding this.

Hope you can help and sorry for this long text

Stay safe

there is no question mark at the end of the question 

Star Search talent show can help you.Don't worry, okay.

just do it when youre 18 and out of the house

I say go for it, I don't know how the KPOP scene works but I suggest building up your image and try to seek for some useful connections. Do anything you can to put yourself out there, exposure is everything. Maybe in the meantime you can work on those components and if you see any progression than show your parents that you may have a shot. Of course always have a backup in mind but if this is what you want to do give it a shot. 

• ?

Millions of people want to be a kpop idol. Thats the point of idols, to make people aspire to be like them. Very few ever achieve that dream. So you can try, but the offs are massively against you