Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Would you rather have a white doctor or a doctor who is jet black ?

Assuming they have the same qualifications and experience 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Toast
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In my experience Asian and Indian physicians are more trustworthy. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The doctor I have most confidence in and who is not patronizing regardless of color.

• KatieC
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don’t care at all as long as he/she’s a good doctor. My kids’ pediatrician is black, and she’s amazing. 

• 3 weeks ago

We are white; our family Physician is a very nice black immigrant 

Doctor

from South Africa. He is blacker than most African/American people.

And he took his medical degree in England.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Where did they study? Qualification levels may on paper be the same, but the training behind obtaining the qualification could differ. It's a well known fact that degrees obtained in LEDC countries are not always if ever to the same standard as in MEDC countries. Although, can't imagine without the standards of a western country they'd be given the right to practice legally in any western country. They'd first need to either go through the whole process of obtaining the qualifications again, or be filled in.

• 3 weeks ago

Based on that information it wouldn’t matter 

• 3 weeks ago

Flip a coin. I don't care.

As long as my doctor isn't lime green, that would be weird...

• 3 weeks ago

It wouldn't make any difference to me; I'm not a liberal. I don't consider skin color to be a qualification for anything.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If it's an emergency and I need a doctor I'll take whoever is available, I don't care.

If it's a non emergency and I need a doctor I'll take whoever is cheapest, my money doesn't care about the color of my doctor.

And if I only read the upper part of your question,,, "Would you rather have a white doctor or a doctor who",,, I'll go with Dr. Who.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What about Dr House?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.