Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Why might it be my sister claims I choked her when all I did was grab her by the shoulder and shake her to discipline her ?

She is someone no one likes. She claims I choked her but I grabbed her by the shoulders when she was blocking the bathroom door and shook her to get her to grow up. We are both adults but she is stunted at about two despite normal functioning. It came from our mother spoiling her.

• Isabel

It sounds like you shook her in anger.  You may have made her feel like she was being choked without your realizing it. I’m the future, please don’t use your hands to express your feelings.  I know we’re all frusturated stuck together in lockdown, but breathe it out and use your words.   Recommend  you download a meditation app.

maybe she thinks you did, and maybe you could try apologizing

Choke her `till she poops so she knows the difference.

Shaking her so is Illegal of you!  You could end up causing server  harm to her! 

How about you pray to GOD and ask GOD for help; before you end up being arrested  or worse?   

You assaulted her. Her vocabulary isn’t too good.