Lets say hypothetically that you're a cop and you are out patrolling and you?

Spot 3 black guys smoking weed and you stop to id them then you hear a scream and down the street you see a white man assaulting his wife . Do you continue to harrass the black folks or attend to the man assaulting his wife?

Statistically speaking, the black guys are more likely to be criminals. In fact, they are breaking the law in most places. 

You can't know that the man is assaulting his wife without speaking to her so you can't know that the white guy is committing a crime. And certainly, "down the street" there's no way you could hear what he's saying. 

It isn't harassment if weed is illegal.  It's investigating a crime.  A physical assault would take precedent over SMOKING weed, not selling.

Police in MY City always work in pairs.  I would stay with the "weed" people and my partner would "attend to the man assaulting his wife."

Easy, peasy.

YOU are stupid and a communist trying to dreamup things arent you.. 

'

Hypnotically... THERE ARE NO COPS able to go before next Tuesday because of the DEFUNDING and it a long walk for them. 

'

Call 911... you get a recording... 

'

Press 1 to report a Rape, 

'

Press 2 to report a murder, 

'

Press 3 to speak to a real person or just stay on the line... 

'

Waiting time is approximately 5 days...

Lets say hypothetically you are over the age of 12.

On the other hand, your troll questions are actually more plausible than that.

I would let the blacks go, or tell them to wait right there seated, if no warrants, and run to the rescue of the lady. 

the assault takes precedence.  btw, how do you know the woman is his wife?

Obviously you shoot the three black guys( in the leg per Joe Biden) then you go and help the white guy. Is that what you want to hear you idiot?

Lets stop playing the race card shall we? Lets look at this subjectively instead-

If I'm a cop out patrolling, I see a group doing weed, I would call for backup, to make sure the 3 are detained. I would then go and intervene with the domestic violence incident, I would arrest the guy and make sure the victim has medical attention. As for the other 3? I would have other officers detain them, until I can finish dealing with the other more dangerous situation.

H'mmm......let's say you wake up and make a pot of coffee

Suddenly, your scary dream fades away

Those 3 black men are likely to be involved in a robbery, assault, rape, or murder later that night. 

Source(s): They're already committing a crime