What’ll happen to a women with ptsd who suffers isn’t in therapy has no support from individuals but even if she did she won’t ask for help?
I'm trying to be supportive when I message her and I'm trying to be her friend and she thanks me before she disappears. I can't tell you how I know she's suffering without her privacy being exposed. Do you suppose these are signals of those seeking to end her life?
Holy smokes thnxx @anonymous she’s shown signs of 1-8
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
If you recognize any of the following signs of suicide, you should reach out for support:
1. Feeling hopeless, trapped, or like there’s no way out.
2. Having persistent or worsening trouble sleeping or eating.
3. Feeling anxious or agitated.
4. Feeling like there is no reason to live.
5. Feeling rage or anger.
6. Engaging in risky activities without thinking of the consequences.
7. Increasing alcohol or drug misuse.
8. Withdrawing from family and friends
The following warning signs require immediate attention:
1. Making a plan for how or when to attempt suicide.
2. Frequently talking, writing, or drawing about death or about items that can cause physical harm.
3. Acting recklessly or engaging in risky activities without thinking about the consequences.
4. Acting as though you have a death wish, tempting fate by taking risks that could lead to death, such as driving fast or running red lights.
5. Giving away prized possessions.
6. Putting your affairs in order, tying up loose ends, and/or making out a will.
7. Seeking access to firearms, pills, or other means of harming yourself.