Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you accept strangers in your house?

Yes under normal conditions.

• Judy

No, I won't even open the door to chat with them.  I have a "do not knock" sticker on my screen door for solicitors.  The most I'll do is talk to them through a window by the side of the door.  Of course if the stranger is someone that I'm expecting, such as a repairman, I'll let them in.  The companies that I do business with are licensed, bonded and insured, so most likely their employees are honest and legit. 

•  I rent two cabins on my property and I rent 5 bedrooms in my house plus one double room.

I rent primarily to hunters and business professionals seeking to "get away from it all".

This year I'll not be renting rooms in the main house, just the cabins (bat soup flu)

• Robert

Never.  I don't even answer the door.  Even before the plague religious sects, politicians and sales people were ignored.  And now everyone remains no closer than the outside porch. 

• SR

No, I do not. That is crossing a boundary and could potentially be dangerous.

• Kathy

Not really...........................

Sure. I’ve had the cable guy come in to install or upgrade my cable. I’ve had a bunch of movers come in and deliver furniture. 

No i do not.............