Why does my boyfriend always say I look pretty and beautiful even without make up on ..I disagree ?

• Dick

I've had to laugh at myself several times. When I was having an active sexual affair with a lady, she always looked like the most beautiful lady in town. No matter HOW average she was in reality. Make up had nothing to do with it.

• User

Probably he's right.

A pretty woman

typically

looks prettier without makeup than with.

Women

have been indoctrinated

to believe that they do not, that they CAN not, look pretty without makeup.

Men haven't had that same indoctrination and, so, can judge objectively.

Lots of people are very pretty without the use of make up. 

Some woman have the right genes so they look great to have red lips and pink cheeks. 

How do you think woman got around, before make-up was invented?  We really  do not need make up. 

Real beauty in on the inside of a person; not they outside! 

All that Do Beleive in GOD have lives filled with LOVE! So much more meanings come with believing in GOD!

• Jerry

Some guys think wearing make up means "too insecure to show her face with the clown paint." Some guys think NOT wearing makeup means "doesn't care enough about herself to fix herself up."

Sounds like you guy is more of the first type than the second type. Maybe you could use this opportunity to learn being confident without makeup as well as with? 

• k w

maybe he just likes you that way. I like fresh faced as well. I noticed a pretty girl change to ugly with just adding eye shadow......to supposedly improve her looks......

No photo? He loves you.