Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

What kind of water do you drink?

Tap water.          

Cold water hun 🧊💧

• Kathy

Bottled water. I usually get the store brand.

distilled water.

• User

The wet kind.

That dehydrated stuff that you mix yourself just isn't as good.

•  There is a mountain rock wall backing against my property. Jutting from that wall horizontally and about 5 feet above ground is a 4" iron pipe lined with a smaller PVC pipe. When my Dad had the liner inserted it went in approx. 45 feet.

-

Out of this pipe comes the cleanest coldest water possible. It's a combination of snow melt and rain water seeping down through a couple thousand feet of mountain. We test the water frequently but it's not treated in any way.

The wet type

The dry stuff is awful 

If home there's always a jug of cold water from my tap in the fridge, usually drunk 

by itself, or sometimes will add some lemon or lime juice for a little added flavor. 

-------------------------------

I also have bottled or canned flavored carbonated water for guests or when lazy.

• Heidy

Mineral water.

• SR

I drink water from the tap.