Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics 1 month ago

Majority of Doctors and health care workers say covid isn't as dangerous as the media says?

But the Doctors are afraid to speak out due to the liberal media mob.

Does this sound like Nazi Germany with the Democrats now>?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Toast
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The CDC has the real statistics. Seems as if many want to take media propaganda as factual instead of simply looking at the numbers. Perhaps they are lazy.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's not true in my country. My wife is a nurse who works on a covid ward, she knows it's no joke.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't do that, say the majority state this or that, it's bs, a crock. You can find just as many docs that counter that statement as you can that support it. That is part of the issue, same with Hydroxychloroquine, which we keep going back and forth on as far as it's safety and such. Both sides now have short and longer term studies that back up their beliefs. It's all BS, science turned political once again. Whatever the side we are on, we can find our proof and we can find fault in the other sides numbers or methods.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Evidence, please, of that "majority"??

• 1 month ago

That explains all the people dying.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just read that too, God bless Trump.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, no they don't say or think that at all.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And your links to this,,,,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Communist News Network likes to pad their numbers while they send in more rioters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.