Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why does Trump say it's not safe for Roger Stone to be in prison, but it is safe for millions of teachers and children to go back to school?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Stone is his friend.  We can make more children but he can't make more friends.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Prison won't do Stone any good.  School will do some of the kids some good.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stone would be roughed up and maybe killed in prison, whereas going back into schools is less of a sure disaster.  It's another experiment, like opening the economy was.

• 1 month ago

Because tRump is deranged. He cares not a bit about defenseless, innocent kids, just as the Chinese care not a bit about the defenseless, innocent animals that they barbarically abuse on the daily. tRump&Co. and the Chinese are soulless scum.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Roger Stone is 67 and has had chronic asthma since childhood. The prison he was scheduled to be incarcerated in 20 confirmed cases of COVID-19. That's why. Stone was not pardoned or exonerated in any way. His sentence was simply commuted which means the charges still remain. Care to guess why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Ej_5SNZKc

Youtube thumbnail

&t=213s

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He must actually like Roger Stone. He does seem to like dictators and some criminals. But going back to school has indeed become a debate. I guess the pediatric association is in favor of it, because it benefits the kids. I personally am not. Cases are spiking. I think it is too dangerous.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's easy to explain: that's because Crooked Trump is a shithead who only cares about himself and his corrupt cronies.

• 1 month ago

Because school is not the same as prison.

Also because extremist liberal states aren't letting thousands of violent criminals out of school on the basis that it isn't safe for them.

• 1 month ago

Because Roger Stone is his friend. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's like he wants to spread it as much as possible. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.