Brooke asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 month ago

Should I build a robot?

Hi, I've been really interested in technology and robots for years and I've always wanted to build my own robot but I'm not sure where to start. I guess I'm kinda afraid that when I buy all the parts and then I don't know how to put it together and then I want to quit and I have all these random parts laying around my house. I also feel like even after years of being interested in this type of technology, I'm not certified or I don't know enough to do it. This is probably a really stupid question but if anyone with experience in these things or anyone who has kinda gone through this before could you please give me an answer that would be really helpful. Thank you have a good day!

• Kieth

If you do, go big. I'm talking Transformers big. Maybe you can't get one that turns into a car, but make it 40 feet tall. You could sit in a control seat inside it. Or like the cargo mover in Alien 2.