Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

What is Biden really hiding in his Delaware papers? Don't voters have a right to know?

He's obviously hiding something. Otherwise he wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep them sealed. I don't know if he's hiding evidence of sexual harassment of Tara Reade or if he's hiding something else or BOTH. There is speculation circulating that he's hiding letters that praise segregationists and that express in racist rants.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ANON
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Well we know he’s racist, his policy’s as a senator are the reason most black men grew up without fathers.  The 1994 crime law is a real eye opener

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He's not fighting to keep them sealed, dear.  When a politician gives his papers to an institution, like a university, the whole point is to make them available for study.

You didn't quite grasp that?

The University of Delaware is working on cataloguing the material and will make it available according to the original terms of the donation. However, Biden has stated that anything relevant can be made available early.

By the way, you must have noticed that we haven't heard much about Tara Reade lately. That's because investigation turned up the fact that she isn't exactly a truthful, reliable person.  The woman's told a lot of lies over the years.

You're really not very bright, are you, dear?

• 4 weeks ago

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Since someone recently accused Trump of falsifying his SAT Tests, i will guess that Biden is hiding something like that. 

The demonic-rats can't help but project. Lol!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is typical of Democrats. If they said/did an OOPS years ago, they want to cover it up. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Biden does not have those papers.  The University of Delaware has them and the school is still "curating the collection" and the process is not expected to end until well into 2021. And even after the curation is finished, the school would not release the papers until two years after Biden retires from public life.

Biden has told the school "I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search. I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation."

Seems to me Biden feels he has nothing to hide.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only you are still taking about her.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-read...

• Greg
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

What is Biden hiding? Do you have any idea how thoroughly Biden has been vetted at this point? He was a senator for like 30 years, and then ran as VP with Obama in 2008, and then again in 2012. Trust me, cons have looked into Biden for anything they can find many many times,and it looks like they haven't been able to find anything

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he's forgotten ..................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yawn. Another stupid trumpie.  How are those tax returns coming again?  You know, there's no law stopping donnie from releasing them, as promised.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.