Isn't it scary that Trump could very well "shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue" and his supporters would still cheer for him?

Since it hasn't happened yet,  lets talk about how good people get killed every time the demonic-rats are in charge of anything. 

All I know it wouldn’t be me!  I would be the one wearing the MAGA hat!

TRUMP 2020! 

• Traci

Only scary to the silliness of the commie dem gang.  They know if he did shoot someone it would be one of them.  ha ha!

• Jeff D

What's scary is that you believe this nonsense.

• Julius

It's called hyperbole and everything Trump says offends somebody. In fact everything anybody says is offensive nowadays. 

• xg6

Yes it is.  It's a indication that they are brainwashed

Actually, I'm more concerned about the violence perpetuated by the left these days. 

Not scary. The corollary is "How many people does Hillary have to kill before supporters stop cheering her?".

What's actually scary is that alleged adults like you, J-E, believe this idiotic absurdity.

It indicates you wallow in self-delusion.

It depends on why he shot him. There would be potentially admirable reasons