Georgia employee with a few issues? ?

So though I work remotely for a Louisiana company, I work in Macon, Georgia and I was wondering if there are any laws that protect me from these practices?

-recieving my schedule for the week the day I am supposed to work.

-being asked to scout new business prospects when my initial job was tech maintenance and driver operations.

Thanks! 

You are working remotely.  Why do you need your schedule in advance?  They can change your job description or move you to different departments if they want to.  What they are doing is not illegal, anywhere, nationwide.

• xyzzy

What are the issues? Most job descriptions have the phase "other task as assigned".

Either one is grounds for you to resign.  What does your employment contract say about the scheduling and/or being asked to perform tasks when you are incapable of doing so.

You could resign and probably collect Unemployment IF your employment contract does not include either or both of these issues.

Be satisfied that you have a job.  Do what the employer wants you to do.

Yeah, the law that says you are allowed to quit any job you don't like.