Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

I have no friends. I have no money. But does Jesus still love me?

JESUS teaches that if you have food ,clothes, and shelter, you should be CONTENT. Help others, don't focus so much on yourself.

Yes, The Christ loves the wretched refuse of all teaming shores

If Jesus existed he was just a guy and is long dead.

Nope, so Strike Three.

Yes. He doesn't require you to have money. He will be your friend. 

Jesus loves you.  The rest think you are an anonymous troll. 

Nope. Sorry. But hey, if you ever want to feel vitally important like the world revolves around you, get on a Democratic mailing list.

Yes.  He loved you enough to die for your sins and rose again that you might avoid hell have a home in heaven if you receive His gift of salvation.  Please read the Gospel of John for more information. 

If you love him and keep his commands

John 14:15 KJV — If ye love me, keep my commandments

John 14:21 KJV — He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:23 KJV — Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 15:9 KJV — As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

Yes.

Also, you can make friends and money.