Will Amber Heard go to prison if she is found out to be lying about Johnny Depp abusing her?

probably not but i sure do wish:)

• Jill

No. She's not on trial. 

No, she would not go to jail, perhaps a fine or something.  I think the factor for this answer is that it is a civil case, not a criminal case. The rules and consequences are very different.

She should.  That should be classifiable as a crime.  If it isn't we'll just claim it is a crime like we do with everything else.  There are so many contradictory laws out there that I'm sure it violates at least one of them.  In many cases law is subjective, ya know?

I don’t think so she’ll just have a fine and have to pay Depp restitution for ruining his reputation.

It's a civil trial not a criminal trial. So no.

Police _could_ charge her with filing a false report if JD wins. That would be a separate case.

First she needs to be convicted of it. Personally, I believe her.

• Kathy

She could, if it was proven that she lied about it.