Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Is Cardwell correct? How will the court rule? Why?

Cardwell owns Trafficworld, which sells traffic lights throughout the United States. Trafficworld’s Massachusetts office sold traffic lights to Mary Lou, a Connecticut resident, for $1250. There was no agreement as to risk of loss. Trafficworld gave the traffic lights to a carrier in Massachusetts who delivered the light to Mary Lou in Connecticut. The state of Connecticut brought an action against Cardwell in a Connecticut state court, charging in part a violation of a state statute that prohibited the sale of traffic lights to private owners. Cardwell contended in part that the statute did not apply because the sale to Mar Lou involved a shipment contract that was formed outside the state.

Fyi I would just like your thoughts on this not a full essay. Yes this is homework help so please leave the whole "I'm not doing your homework" crap out of it. Either be nice and help or move tf on. Thank you!

Why do I even ask for help if this is all I get. I'm disappointed in our ppl. I was even honest with you *****. When I said no essay it was simply to pick your brain and not for you to feel as if you were DOING my hmwk for me so my ******* bad if you took it the wrong way. I said to move on and ya still answered, your purpose? Oh you just wanted to type something, I get it then. Business law class, business category, law & ethics, how is this not the correct category? I've posted here before....

The law addresses the SALE of traffic lights in Connecticut.  I see no SALE of traffic lights in Connecticut.  I do not see Connecticut involved in any way in the sale contract.

Sorry if that is too "full essay" for your taste.  Maybe I should have joined in in moving the f$ck on.