I do pray every night to God. For the end of the world. Thoughts?

I just hate everyone. Everyone was always rude to me. So with the way 2020 is going everyone is suffering and that makes me happy. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He can't do anything can he /

• 1 month ago

You don't need to pray for that because Allah has mentioned the world will end,when it will end only Allah knows,but if you pray for other's harm,then Allah will destroy you,so have faith in Allah only and do good deeds,resort people to truth,resort people to patience and perseverance

• 1 month ago

You fail, not happening for nearly 500 years as foretold

• 1 month ago

See a mental health professional.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You are not the only one who hates people. However, I hate only those who caused me suffering, although not all of them. Who was a kid, I forgive them. Nevertheless, I don't curse everyone, because I know that there are good people in the world. 

In addition, I believe that every person is neutral - they can be kind or aggressive. You happened to be weak, and people show on you their "evil" side. It's your choice - to hate them or not. 

But, I want to tell you that it is better for you to forgive and live a new life. The thing is that no one will listen to your pears - because it is all fiction. At the same time, you spent your energy which you could spend to build your life. 

• 1 month ago

LOL, God will say unto you:

I never knew ye.

• 1 month ago

🥴 Hence why I'm also pro global sterilization.

You represent the worst in mankind.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.