Is it bad to be a hermit?

all I do is work, work at the computer (get passive income), read , sleep. that's it. 

I live alone

No. It IS NOT. You have all the time to yourself being an introvert. You can also get so many things done. Don't worry living your life as a hermit.

There’s nothing wrong with it. Some people are hermits by choice and they’re completely happy. 

• F

Nothing wrong with frog puppets.

technically ur safer being a hermit, but it might get very lonely, some some real or fake friends or something then u can be a hermit together; hope this helped

honestly it's really up to you. you be surprised that there are many out there just like you.

i think life should be about balance, having a healthy sense of relationships while also having alone time is the most ideal, but i get what you are saying.

sometimes if people stay too isolated in their rooms all day, they get too comfortable and don't experience new things. 

if being a hermit is a threat to your goals, thats one thing, but if your goals arent great in the first place, then you being a hermit isnt great either.

• Tasm

I lived alone for a couple years. It was fun, but not good for me at all. I spent all my time away from work sitting at the computer watching tv series or playing video game and eating junk food. If you have ever seen a video gamers desk in the 90s full of empty soda bottles and pizza boxes that was my life. I was on a computer all day at work too. So I spent from 7am to midnight in front of a computer everyday except weekends where I spent longer playing games all night too. 

it is if you dont like being one

• Rain

Lot's of people like that, I work, go home, work, go home etc and whenever I'm off I don't have anywhere to go so I'm in my room playing video games and watching Netflix as well as work out. Plus there's even more like this with Covid-19. 

Sounds boring